Hamburger Ice Cream Treat
March 12, 2012 1 Comment
Anyone want to make these hamburger ice cream treats for my birthday today? ()
- 8 dessert sponge cups (strawberry shortcake cups)
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 black licorice twists, for grill marks
- Red gel frosting, for ketchup
- 2 large green gum drops, sliced, for pickles
- Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- Trim upper edge of each dessert cup to make them level; set aside.
- Stir food coloring into marshmallow creme; set aside.
- Cut licorice in half lengthwise, then cut in half crosswise; set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup ice cream on each of 4 dessert cups, smoothing edges to look like hamburger patties. Press three pieces of licorice onto each ice cream hamburger patty for grill marks.
- Spread each with about 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream mustard and drizzle with gel frosting ketchup. Top with gum drop pickles.
More info here:
[Image: Recipe Bridge]